top of page

City Services


Neighborhoods and Housing Services Department



To report a problem to the City, submit a report via 311.  


Neighborhood Preservation

Emergency Rental and Utilities Assistance


What happens when you receive a violation letter?


Rental Property Registration

All rental properties must be registered with the City. 

Vacant Property Registration

All vacant properties must be registered with the City. 




Kansas City Public Works Department


Trash items that are too large for regular trash crews must be collected by appointment. Schedule a bulky item pickup here.


Find your trash pickup day here.

Acceptable and Unacceptable Trash Materials

KC Recycles - Curbside Recycling Program


Leaf and Brush Collection



bottom of page